Data Privacy Notice
At TRBank, Inc. (A Rural Bank) ("TRB"), we are committed to protecting your privacy by taking all relevant measures in accordance with applicable legislation. We are bound by strict rules of confidentiality and, unless we are required to do so by law, rule or regulation, we will not disclose any information you may provide us to any person without your permission.
Collection of Personal Information
Depending on the services or products you have ordered or are interested in, we register and use different kinds of personal data, including:
- Basic personal data, e.g. your name, contact information and ID documentation and information, e.g. photocopies of your valid IDs.
- Financial information, e.g. income, collateral, debt or credit rating
- Information about your education, profession or work
- Information about your family
Details about the services and products we provide to you, how you use them and your preferences towards them.
TRB collects personal information including your full name, home address, email address, and contact numbers when you visit our website or when you manually or electronically submit to us your applications for any of our services or products, complaints, inquiries or requests.
We use the information collected to deliver and provide the products and services that you have availed to:
- approve, facilitate, administer and process applications and transactions;
- respond to queries, requests and complaints and improve how we interact with you;
- send you statements, billings, notices and other such documents necessary for continued use of our products and services;
- conduct studies and researches for the purpose of reviewing, developing and improving our products and services;
- reach out to you regarding products and services information, including but not limited to offers, promotions, and rewards.
- perform certain protective safeguards against improper use or abuse of our products and services including fraud prevention;
- perform other such activities permitted by law or with your consent.
We also use information to meet our compliance obligations, to comply with other laws and regulations and to share with regulators and other authorities that TRB is subject to. This may include using it to help detect or prevent crime (including terrorism financing, money laundering and other financial crimes). We’ll only do this on the basis that it’s needed to comply with a legal obligation, it’s in our legitimate interests and that of others or to prevent or detect unlawful acts.
Security and Retention
We assure you that any information you communicate to us is protected. We use a range of measures to keep your information safe and secure. We require our staff and any third parties who carry out any work on our behalf to comply with appropriate compliance standards including obligations to protect any information and applying appropriate measures for the use and transfer of information. They will be stored in a database for no longer than the usual prescribed retention of 10 years (after complaints, inquiries, requests are acted upon) after which both physical records and digital files shall be disposed of.
Access and Correction
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you and to rectify any inaccuracy. You may contact our Financial Consumer Affairs Section at firstname.lastname@example.org or (02) 8535- 5910 or visit the nearest branch.
For other data privacy-related concerns, you may write a letter or email to TRB’s Data Protection Officer, and you may file complaints with, and/or seek assistance from the National Privacy Commission.
Data Protection Officer
Units 3101 and 3108, 31st floor, Raffles Corporate Center
F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City